What is perfect for lunch in the summer heat? Refreshing okroshka on lemon water! How is this miracle prepared? Yes, very easy! The prepared okroshka based on water with lemon juice acquires a pleasant taste with a slight acidity. Awesome tasty dish! In the hot summer period, I want to cool not only our body, but also our stomach. Cold, tempting appetizing and incredibly tasty okroshka with lemon is cooked very quickly, and even faster eaten. I assure you: the spicy taste of okroshka will appeal to everyone. Cook with love: and your okroshka will be the tastiest!
- potatoes - 3 pieces;
- egg - 4 pieces;
- cucumber - 1-2 pieces;
- tomato - 1 - 2 pieces;
- sausage (or boiled chicken fillet) - 200 grams;
- green onions - 1 bunch;
- dill - 0.5 bunch;
- sour cream - 200 grams;
- water - 2 liters;
- salt - 1 teaspoon.
- lemon - 1.5 pieces.
Refreshing okroshka in lemon water. Step by step recipe
- To prepare a refreshing okroshka in lemon water, boil potatoes in a peel (I used medium-sized potatoes).
- Peel the cooled potatoes and cut into small cubes.
- Fresh cucumber is also cut into small cubes.
- Sausage (you can use boiled meat instead of sausage) is cut like potatoes and cucumber. I cooked okroshka in lemon water according to this recipe and with meat. It turns out so amazingly delicious that I just want to eat it and eat it.
- Juicy, well-ripe tomatoes are also cut into small cubes.
- Boil eggs in salted water, cool and clean. Dice the peeled eggs. For okroshka, it is very good to use homemade eggs.
- Green onions thoroughly washed and finely chopped.
- Fresh dill is also finely chopped.
- We shift into a deep pan all prepared foods: potatoes, cucumbers, eggs, tomatoes, sausages, green onions and green dill.
- Squeeze juice out of lemons (to make lemon water for okroshka, I used one and a half lemons).
- Add lemon juice to cold boiled water and mix well.
- Salt the prepared vegetables in a saucepan and mix well.
- Pour the vegetables in the pan with lemon water so that the water covers the salad.
- Add sour cream to okroshka and mix well again.
- Okroshka on lemon water is ready: you can serve it on the table.
- A refreshing dish looks much more beautiful and appetizing when all the ingredients in okroshka are sliced in the same shape.
Okroshka is very tasty, refreshing and in no way inferior to okroshka on kefir or kvass, but at the same time is more affordable. As you have already seen, making lemon water for okroshka is simple. A plate of delicious okroshka will bring you a lot of positive emotions and quench your thirst on a hot summer day. Try to cook cold okroshka according to my step by step recipe at least once: and such a dish will become a frequent guest in your kitchen. I and “I love to cook” wish you a pleasant appetite and good mood. Come back often: I have prepared for you many more video recipes for delicious dishes.