Present red borsch with beans welding is very simple. Although there may be different ways of laying vegetables, stewing tomato frying, etc., I will call our version of borscht without a shadow of doubt the most delicious. Beans add borscht density and rich taste, beets with the addition of a bite, a bright shade, and pork ribs and roots are a delicious aroma that no one, especially your husband, can resist. This first dish is rich not only in its taste, but also in a set of useful microelements and vitamins, therefore it is desirable that red borsch is present in the diet of your family. I will reveal the secrets of cooking borsch in your home recipe, which is described below. Use step-by-step preparation of the correct Ukrainian borsch with beans with a photo, and you will get an unusually delicious dinner dish.
Ingredients for making the right Ukrainian borsch with beans
|Pork ribs||250 g|
|Beets (small)||1 PC|
|Tomato paste||30 g|
|Apple vinegar||2 tbsp. l|
|Parsley root||50 g|
|Celery root||50 g|
Step by step cooking the right Ukrainian borsch with beans
- Pour water into a 3-liter pan, throw washed pork ribs into it. When the water boils, remove the foam.
- Add the peeled small onion, parsley and celery roots, then the broth will be very aromatic and tasty. Cook beans and meat until cooked.
- After half an hour, add beans soaked in advance for 6 hours to the broth. If the beans are not soaked, throw them with the meat and cook until the beans are ready.
- Heat a pan with oil, add diced onions, fry until the onions are soft.
- Now add the carrots chopped into thin strips and stew with the onion for a couple more minutes. Set the roast aside.
- Heat the oil again in a pan and add the beets finely chopped or grated, and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add apple cider vinegar and fry for another 2-3 minutes. So beets will retain their beautiful shade.
- Now pour 0.5 tablespoons to the beets. broth from the pan, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the onions and carrots to the beets, mix. Add tomato paste and sugar, mix. So borscht will turn out sweet and sour, but not fresh.
- Pepper and salt the borsch dressing, add bay leaf.
- From the finished broth, get the onions and roots, they can be thrown away. The meat can be separated from the ribs and discarded bones. Add the missing volume of water.
- Throw the diced potatoes first, cook for 10 minutes.
- Then add chopped cabbage. Its laying time depends on preferences, if you like soft cabbage, add it 15 minutes before cooking, if crispy, 5 minutes.
- When the soup begins to boil, add dressing, mix. When the soup begins to boil again, try the taste. If there is not enough acid, you can add a little lemon.
- Before turning off, add finely chopped garlic and herbs, cover and remove from heat. Red borsch with beans is ready, but it is better to let it brew for 20-30 minutes.
Red borsch served with garlic and sour cream donuts. Serve white or rye bread with this dish. Enjoy your meal!