The standard soup, hodgepodge, the recipe of which was included in the top five popular club hot dishes, won the culinary delights of European bistros and restaurants. At home, the soup is prepared so elementarily that it will not be difficult to cook it.
- potatoes - a couple of pieces;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- meat (can beef) - 100-150 grams;
- capers - 30-50 grams;
- sauerkraut - 100 grams;
- smoked meat - 200 grams;
- pickled cucumbers - 2 pieces;
- tomatoes - 500 grams;
- butter - a cube;
- bones (can beef) - 400 grams.
Soup hodgepodge. Step by step recipe
- We set the bones to boil for three and a half hours. Periodically add spices such as bay leaf and peas of black pepper.
- In the resulting broth, in one piece, dip the meat.
- We clean the vegetables, cut into neat pieces.
- Onions are sent to a pan with butter.
- Capers are cut in slices in half.
- Cut the peeled potatoes into cubes and add to the soup.
- Diced tomatoes are sent ten minutes after the potato, along with sauerkraut and pickled cucumbers.
- At the very end, fried onions, capers and finely chopped smoked meat are added.
Eating hodgepodge soup according to this recipe, you will feel the touch of sunny Hungary. Unusual soup hodgepodge worthy of presentation at a family celebration. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try to cook a hodgepodge team and a delicious hodgepodge of dried mushrooms.