Well, how can we do in winter without a sun! The hodgepodge team of men, as lovers of all meat, will be especially pleased. A small sourness of lemon will give the dish a unique and wonderful aroma. Try it, you won’t regret it.
- beef meat - 300 grams;
- chicken meat - 200 grams;
- hunting sausages - 3 pieces;
- potatoes - 1 medium piece;
- 1 carrot;
- onions - 2 heads;
- pickled cucumber - 2 pieces;
- lemon - 1 piece;
- olives - 10 pieces pitted;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- tomato paste - 2 tablespoons;
- greens - half a bunch;
- sunflower oil - 2 tablespoons;
- Salt - a pinch;
- bay leaf - 4 pieces;
- black pepper - a quarter of a teaspoon.
Solyanka team. Step by step recipe
- My beef, put in a pan, pour water and put on fire. As it boils, remove the foam. Cook for 30 minutes. Then add the chicken meat. Cook for another 30 minutes, constantly removing foam. As the broth is ready, take out the meat, filter the broth and add the broth with meat to a clean pan. Solim.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and send to cook.
- In a pan with sunflower oil, fry finely chopped onions, grated carrots on a medium grater, hunting sausages, sliced in long sticks, chopped garlic. Add tomato paste, mix.
- Put the fry in the soup. We chop the pickles in small cubes, cut the olives in half and add all this to the soup. Mix. We throw a bay leaf. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze its juice into the soup. Add black pepper and spices as desired.
Finished soup must be decorated with finely chopped herbs and a slice of lemon. Sour cream or mayonnaise is perfect for soup. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And pay attention to the preparation of hodgepodge soup and delicious dry mushroom hodgepodge.