Spicy Georgian soup is really a very tasty, original dish: I recommend everyone to cook it. Hearty and aromatic soup is a great lunch option for the whole family. Having mastered this simple recipe, you can always deliciously feed your family. The rich taste and piquancy of the Georgian soup give greens and soy sauce. Thanks to the beans, the soup turns out to be rich and very appetizing: it is simply impossible to come off.
- 200 grams of any beans (this time I have black beans);
- 400-500 grams of chicken or beef;
- a tablespoon of salt;
- 3-4 tablespoons of soy sauce;
- a tablespoon of fresh red hot pepper;
- onion head (medium size);
- one carrot;
- 2-3 tablespoons of tomato paste;
- 2 tablespoons of sugar;
- 150-200 grams of celery;
- a bunch of green parsley;
- 20 grams of butter.
Spicy Georgian soup. Step by step recipe
- Put the beans in a pan and pour cold water for at least four hours (or better at night). Then we drain the water, pour clean and cook the beans for 30 to 50 minutes (depending on the size of the beans). Do not salt, then the beans will boil faster and will be soft.
- Chicken meat (can be replaced with beef) mine, cut into cubes and spread in a pan.
- Add salt, soy sauce to the meat and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Then put finely chopped hot pepper in the pan.
- Peel the onion head, cut it not very large, put it in the meat.
- We clean the carrots, wash them and rub on a coarse grater. Sent to the pan. Mix.
- Put 2-3 tablespoons of tomato paste and sugar (according to the recipe) in a pan. Mix everything thoroughly and simmer for 5-7 minutes (under the lid).
- Pour two liters of water into the pot, put on fire, bring to a boil.
- When the water boils, we send the celery root, chopped into strips, into the pan. Cook it for 5 minutes.
- Put boiled beans in a pan, simmer all together for another 5 minutes, so that the beans are soaked in sauce.
- We transfer the contents of the pan to the pan, cook for another 7-10 minutes. If you cook with beef, then boil for 15 minutes.
- Put the butter in the pan, after it dissolves, pour the chopped parsley into the soup and turn it off.
Intense and fragrant Georgian cuisine soup is a real find. This unusual bean dish is a very tasty lunch option. Other recipes of original dishes for all occasions are waiting for you on my channel and on the site “Very Delicious”. Enjoy your meal.