Not so long ago, I came across a recipe for a soup with hunting sausages, and I decided to try to cook it, because my son just loves these sausages. And he doesn’t want to eat the first dish. The result exceeded all my expectations. The soup turned out so tasty that the son and husband ate it on both cheeks and asked for more additives. Soup with a bright cheese flavor, slices of smoked sausages and a handful of crackers in addition - yummy! I suggest you cook this cheese soup in your kitchen - it will not take much time. I have already gotten used to it and fit in 15 minutes.
(for preparing 5 servings of soup)
- water - 1.5 liters;
- processed cheese - 200 grams;
- hunting sausages - 5 pieces;
- carrots (small size) - one piece;
- onions (medium size) - one piece;
- potatoes - three pieces;
- bay leaves, peppercorns, salt - to taste.
The fastest cheese soup with hunting sausages. Step by step recipe
- First of all, we will prepare vegetables for the quick preparation of cheese soup.
- Peel the onion head from the husk, wash it and we will throw it into the broth. I always throw the whole bulb (I don’t cut it into pieces), and you can cut it in half.
- We peel a small carrot, wash it and cut it with a knife into thin half rings. To do this, cut the carrots in half along, and then cut each slice into slices.
- Peel potato tubers, peel well and cut into small pieces.
- We cut the hunting sausages into small rings. If necessary, sausages need to be freed from the film.
- Pour water into the pan and let it boil.
- In boiling water, add spices to your liking. I add bay leaf and a few peas of black pepper.
- Salt to taste.
- Put the onion, chopped potatoes and carrots in the pan.
- Cover, and cook the vegetables until cooked: over medium heat.
- When the vegetables are ready, put the chopped hunting sausages.
- Then put the processed cheese into the pan (for the preparation of this cheese soup I use the Yantar processed cheese), and mix everything well so that the cheese is completely dissolved in the vegetable broth.
- We give the soup with hunting sausages and cheese to boil, remove from heat.
- Pour into plates. Throw a handful of hot crackers and a pinch of finely chopped dill into each plate.
- Serve crackers to the table. Crackers can be used purchased, or you can fry slices of bread with spices and garlic in a frying pan until golden brown: it will be even tastier.
- For self-cooking crackers, you can use both wheat bread and rye.
- Cut the bread into small sticks, salt it a little, add your favorite spices and garlic (it is better to use garlic in powder) and send to the pan.
- With constant stirring, let the crackers fry. Done!
- Homemade crackers are much more useful than purchased ones, therefore, if children eat the soup, it is better to make crackers on their own: and not one serving, as children eat them first.
This delicious soup is best served hot with spicy crackers and herbs (chopped dill or parsley). Soup with hunting sausages and vegetables will appeal to all members of your family. The team of the site “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant appetite - and delicious dishes on the table.