I want to share the recipe for the most delicious creamy mushroom soup. This soup charms with its gentle taste and amazing mushroom aroma: it leaves few people indifferent. The combination of cream, cream cheese and mushrooms is so delicious, you just lick your fingers. Soup turns out not only tasty, but also very satisfying. It takes a little time to prepare it: there is nothing complicated, and the result is simply gorgeous.
- champignons - 200 grams;
- potatoes - 2 pieces;
- cream (milk can be) - 100 grams;
- carrot - 1 piece;
- processed cheese - 70-100 grams;
- onions - 1 piece;
- dill - 1 bunch;
- salt to taste;
- pepper - to taste;
- cooking oil for frying.
The most delicious creamy mushroom soup. Step by step recipe
- To prepare mushroom creamy soup, you must first boil two liters of water in a saucepan.
- While the water is heating, we will prepare the potatoes. It needs to be washed, peeled and cut into small cubes (I cut a cube with a size of 1-1.5 cm). After the water boils, put the potatoes there and cook for ten minutes.
- While the potatoes are boiling, peel the onion and cut it into small cubes.
- Wash raw carrots, remove the peel and three on a coarse grater.
- We turn to the preparation of mushrooms. Mushrooms should be cleaned and cut into small plates (I cut plates with a thickness of 1.5-2 mm).
- You can take any mushrooms, not necessarily champignons: use the ones you like.
- Next, fry the vegetables. In a preheated pan, pour vegetable oil, put chopped vegetables (onions, carrots and mushrooms), fry for three or four minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the finished frying to the pan with boiling potatoes, and cook it all for another seven or ten minutes.
- Cut the processed cheese into small cubes (I sometimes rub it on a fine grater: this way it will dissolve faster in the soup).
- When the ingredients are boiled for seven or ten minutes, add milk, cream cheese. Cream cheese should dissolve well in the soup.
- When all the ingredients are laid out in a pan, add salt and black pepper to your liking. We give time to boil.
- If you like spices, you can add them to the soup: it will become more fragrant.
- We take a small bunch of dill, rinse, cut off the ends and finely chop.
- When the soup has boiled, remove it from the heat, add the finely chopped greens, and mix everything thoroughly.
- After adding greens, cover the pan with a lid and let it brew for ten minutes - the soup is ready.
- Mushroom cream soup goes well with baked croutons, grated with garlic. Cooking crackers is very easy.
- You can use any bread for crackers (white or black) so that the bread does not crumble, it needs to be dried (do not take fresh bread). Dried bread cut into small cubes.
- In a hot frying pan with vegetable oil, put the bread cubes and chopped garlic, fry until golden brown. After frying, crackers are best laid out on a napkin: to stack excess fat.
- You can put the bread cubes with garlic on a baking sheet and bake in the oven, periodically stirring it all with a spatula.
- Toasts can also be ideally suited toasts or croutons grated with garlic.
- Cut the bread into slices (to your taste) and fry in a hot frying pan in vegetable oil on both sides, and after it has cooled slightly, grate with garlic.
Cream of mushroom soup is ready: the dish turns out, as in an expensive restaurant. If you like spices, bay leaves, chili peppers, allspice, caraway seeds, basil and rosemary are great for mushroom soups. Such a soup can be prepared not only on weekdays, but also safely served on the festive table: guests will be delighted. Creamy mushroom soup is very tender and nutritious - it will bring pleasure to you and your loved ones. On our site "I like to cook" you can find many more recipes for mushroom soups. Enjoy your meal.