“I like to cook” offers a classic recipe for tomato soup from red beans and basil - this is a fragrant and very tasty dish. The consistency of the soup is very thick, but because it is very nutritious and healthy. Take a peek at the photo, haven't your salivations started to flow? An incredibly mouth-watering first course on your table is just a few simple steps. We take 40 minutes to cook.
- 2 liters of water;
- 2 onions;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 cup red boiled beans;
- 4 tomatoes;
- 1 bell pepper;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- 1 bay leaf;
- 4 peas of allspice;
- 1 parsley root;
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice;
- a mixture of hop-suneli herbs to taste;
- salt to taste;
- 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
Tomato soup with red beans and spices: a step by step recipe
- My vegetables, peel and cut into slices. We send to cook.
- In boiling vegetable broth add chopped onions, bay leaves, allspice.
- We chop the tomatoes and sauté in olive oil for several minutes, then add them to the vegetables and continue cooking.
- As vegetables are ready, we begin to crush in a saucepan directly on the stove. Then add pre-boiled beans and chopped garlic, salt and simmer over low heat for another 10 minutes.
- We leave the finished soup and let it brew for 15 minutes.
- Serve to the table, sprinkled with lemon juice and garnished with herbs and yogurt.
A wonderful warming tomato soup, an incredibly appetizing and aromatic dish that everyone will like. Hearty and incredibly healthy soup, among other things, refers to dietary dishes. This recipe is notable for its ability to regulate the spiciness, acidity and aroma of herbs. Due to the variety of basic ingredients, absolutely all mixtures of herbs are suitable for this dish. Fragrant, beautiful, tasty - a real feast of the abdomen from "I like to cook." And if you want something completely unusual, try cold tomato soup!