Turkish soup with tomato and cheese is a very tender and incredibly tasty first course. Finally, winter has ended, and with the advent of the first warm rays, we want something light to organize rest for the body after rich soup. This recipe will help you not only have a tasty meal, but also cheer yourself up and your loved ones. It is prepared from fresh tomatoes, which convey their unique taste and aroma. What can I say - you must try!
- two medium tomatoes;
- three tablespoons of tomato paste;
- two tablespoons of flour;
- 50 grams of cream;
- butter - about 50 grams;
- 5 glasses of purified water (somewhere 1.2 liters);
- salt and black pepper (to taste);
- hard cheese - 100 grams (for decoration).
Turkish soup with tomatoes and cheese. Step by step recipe
- We put the saucepan on low heat. When it warms up, put the butter in it. Holding a spoon, we carry a piece along the bottom: thus melting the oil.
- When a piece of butter is completely melted, add the flour. Mix well. Fry it to a beautiful golden hue. In the process, we try to break all the lumps so that the flour passes heat treatment evenly.
- When the flour mixture takes on a yellowish tint, pour the tomato paste. Mix well until a homogeneous mass is formed. Reduce the heat of the burner to a minimum, and leave the saucepan for a while.
- Let's start doing tomatoes. We take them, rinse with water, then rub with a coarse grater: the peel will remain, we throw it away. After pouring into a saucepan to the pasta.
- Add water and mix all the ingredients. Now bring our unusual tomato soup to a boil.
- As soon as the water boils, pour in the cream and mix. Next, add salt and season with black pepper.
- Boil a delicious soup in Turkish for another 5 minutes. After we remove from the heat. Cover with a lid and leave it to stand for a while: in this way it will acquire the necessary density.
- After the soup is infused, pour it into plates. According to the recipe, tomato soup is served with cheese. Just grate it on a medium grater and sprinkle on top.
- To make the soup with tomatoes and cheese look more aesthetic, decorate it with a sprig of fresh mint. The red consistency will look very nice with greens, giving also a hint of aroma.
- Turkish cheese soup can be quickly prepared by mixing all the ingredients and interrupting them with a blender. It will turn out fresher and retain more vitamins. This option is one of the favorite dishes of raw foodists.
- Serving soup is possible not only with cheese, but also with fried or cooked chicken. The combination of chicken and Turkish soup will delight you with an unrivaled taste.
Following the recipe, you will cook the same tomato soup as in Turkey. It turns out to be very tender and preserves the freshness of taste - this is the perfect first dish in the spring. Well, knowing all the secrets, you have no choice but to make soup with tomato and cheese. Please your relatives! And on our site “I love to cook,” you can see other recipes for cold summer soups.