If we consider vegetable borsch as a part of lean cuisine, we can assume the exclusion of the meat component from the list of products.
The aroma of mushrooms or vegetable broth with the addition of beet kvass will help to create a unique flavor bouquet. We add boiled beans to this list, add tomato - a tasty dish with an unrivaled aroma comes out.
- sweet green pepper - 20-30 grams;
- dried mushrooms (preferably white or mushroom) - 100 grams;
- white onion - 40 grams;
- cabbage - 100 grams;
- white beans - a glass;
- eggplant - 30 grams;
- potatoes - 2 pieces;
- sugar beets - one;
- carrot - one thing;
- greens - a bunch;
- tomato (can be in paste) - 35-40 grams;
- oil / salt / pepper / vinegar 3%.
Step by step recipe for vegetable borsch
- Soaked a day before cooking, the beans are placed in boiling water with mushrooms. It is brought to rich readiness.
- Coarsely rub the beets and carrots. We divide into two parts (one share goes to frying). Put in the broth.
- Eggplant, bell peppers and cabbage are cut into large slices. Combine with boiling water.
- Finely chopped onion. Stewed with a portion of carrots and beets. Bring to readiness.
- Combine the fry with tomato paste. Pour into a container with vegetables.
- After full boiling add aromatic and flavoring additives.
- Before use, add finely chopped greens.
Tips for cooking delicious vegetable borsch
- If you add peas of black pepper to the broth, the mushrooms will be more pronounced.
- Before slicing the eggplant, grate the wedge with garlic.
- Bay leaf is placed for several minutes in the middle of cooking. Then you need to remove it.
A non-meat version of borscht will have to go to the court not only in fasting, but also in the hot season. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the light vegetable soup with tortellini and the quick-cooking vegetable soup.