The most chilling dish of the summer is okroshka on kefir: the recipe is delicious! And this means: today we cook at home okroshka with kefir and mineral water! Cooking such a classic okroshka is only a pleasure: you don’t need to stand by the stove and die from the heat, besides, the ingredients are always at hand during the season. How to cook okroshka, I think many people know, but there is still a difference in recipes! I often cooked okroshka on mayonnaise: there was always something missing, but as soon as this recipe came to me on kefir, it immediately became my favorite. The main taste is given by dressing, not how you cut the ingredients and how you mix them. The advantage is that potatoes and eggs can be boiled with a margin, and then quickly cut them with the addition of greens and vegetables, seasoned - the dish is ready! How to make a simple recipe even tastier: step-by-step cooking with a short video.
- cucumber - 1 piece;
- radish - 10 pieces;
- potatoes - 1 piece;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- sausage - 135 grams;
- greens - 1 bunch;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- mustard - 2 teaspoons;
- sour cream - 1 tablespoon;
- kefir - 130 grams;
- mineral water with gas - 500 milliliters.
Tasty okroshka with kefir and mineral water. Step by step recipe
- Boil potatoes in fresh water in advance: of course, in a uniform it is better. Boil and eggs. These ingredients should be cooled before slicing, and preferably cold. Chilled, it is better to take vegetables and greens so that you do not have to add a lot of ice. Therefore, whenever possible, take everything from the refrigerator.
- Let's start with the eggs: separate the yolks, then rub with a fork, along with sour cream and mustard. Add salt and ground black pepper. Put aside, let the components connect. By the way, you can take more mustard: it gives an excellent speck that will complement the taste.
- Cut the rest into a medium-sized cube: egg whites, sausage and potatoes, fresh cucumbers and radishes. You don’t need to grind, but don’t try to chop coarsely: the golden mean is important here. And it is important how the finished dish will look. If desired, everything can be cut into strips: in general, whoever loves.
- Washed greens: dill and onions - cut finely, you can add more parsley. If you add salt and crush green onions with your hands before adding to the okroshka, then it will give its taste better.
- Chill the okroshka before serving. To do this, combine the mixture, which was made first of all, with kefir (preferably non-greasy). Salt, pepper to taste. Dilute with mineral water, sufficiently chilled. And we take carbonated or slightly carbonated water.
- All components should be combined in a bowl, bring mineral water to the desired consistency and improve taste, adding salt and pepper if necessary. It can be done in portions: add a little bit of ingredients and pour mineral water diluted with the main dressing.
- To make the okroshka cold for a long time, additionally freeze ice cubes. Add to a plate before serving and decorate with herbs.
A delicious okroshka on kefir turned out: try it - and you too can. It perfectly cools, nourishes and gives a feeling of fullness. The taste is just awesome! Cook it as often as possible: while there is heat and all vegetables, herbs, in the greatest availability. Cook for your loved ones, see other recipes on my channel “Food for Every Taste”, as well as on the website “Very Delicious”: we have something to surprise you with. Bon appetit and good mood!