The unique composition of the Polish dish, rich in vitamins, reveals all facets of taste for lovers of first courses. For the hot summer period, white borscht is perfect. Varied in composition, it can be cooked on boiled meat or hot Viennese sausages. A charming creamy taste gives a special aroma to mixed vegetables.
- sausage "Krakow" (with bacon) - 300 grams;
- two eggs;
- carrots - the average one;
- potatoes - 2 pieces
- sour cream or cream - 300 grams;
- salt - 10-15 grams;
- onion "sweet varieties - 1 piece;
- leek - 2 branches;
- flour - two spoons;
- butter - to taste;
- grated horseradish - 20 grams.
Step-by-step recipe for white Polish borsch
- Cut the sausage into slices, put in boiling water, boil for 15 20 minutes. Take out the sausage, leaving only the broth.
- Sliced onions, potatoes. Boil the eggs.
- Put the broth, where the sausage was cooked, on medium heat, add leek, oil. Stew with potatoes and horseradish.
- Grind to a state close to the consistency of sour cream.
- Beat flour and sour cream, add salt. You can make black pepper. Combine with vegetable mass and sausage.
Tips for making delicious Polish borsch
- By adding lemon juice, you can add flavorful acidity.
- Cream will create a soft, sweet aftertaste.
- A variety of sausages or sausages increases the severity of the dish.
- Frying onions in flour, you will not let it burn.
- Strengthen the taste of the dish will allow half a teaspoon of granulated sugar.
- You can prevent flour lumps by sifting it before connecting with sour cream.